Packaging Optimization Process
Packaging medical devices is unique in its intersection of marketing, infection control, and cost containment. That’s why ATEK Medical has a specialty service team focused on Packaging Optimization. This team takes a balanced approach to help you minimize packaging expense while maximizing user satisfaction and ensure that a sterile, quality product is delivered to the point-of-care.
- Product lifecycle analysis
- End-user feedback assessment
- Regulatory compliance
- Creative packaging concepts
- Packaging design capabilities
Engineering expertise and technology expand range of solutions
Optimizing packaging costs, compliance, safety, and quality performance requires engineering expertise and a range of packaging technologies. ATEK Medical effectively combines both to provide packaging solutions that:
- Meet or exceed international standards for quality
- Provide safe, secure packaging and kitting
- Deliver flexible options with a range of solutions
- Meet cost and speed goals because the resources and expertise are in-house
In-house packaging technologies provide ATEK Medical engineers with a platform for creativity and cost efficiency in design and production.