About ATEK Medical
Stable, Cost-effective Engineering & Manufacturing
ATEK Medical is an outsource medical device manufacturer recognized as a global leader in launching and manufacturing category-leading Class I, II, and III devices. Our proven systems reduce production costs for mature products, produce precision injection molded plastic components, and deliver unsurpassed quality for thousands of product lines and millions of units each year.
Our service to customers is built on a legacy of:
- Unsurpassed quality performance
- Complex medical device manufacturing
- New product launch expertise
- Experience and resources that deliver value
- Scientific medical molding
- Parent company founded in 1946
- Certified by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Manufacture over 8 million finished goods units annually
- Manufacture over 1,300 finished goods SKUs annually
- Manufacture over 150 million medical plastics components each year
- Launched over 400 medical devices to date
- Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Kerrville, Texas
- San Jose (Heredia), Costa Rica
Learn more about the corporate leadership team at ATEK Medical
ATEK Medical Locations and people work symbiotically to combine quality and cost-efficiency to meet every customer’s business performance requirements.
Grand Rapids location manufactures some of the world’s leading interventional devices.
Costa Rica facility has state-of-the-art Class 10,000 clean rooms
ATEK Plastics’ facility in Kerrville, TX employs highly-automated systems to deliver some of the industry’s highest yields and an unsurpassed quality record.